If you’d like your team to develop a new perspective and new relationships a team ride hosted by The Ride Guides may be the answer.
The Ride Guides are experts at providing unique experiences in the natural environment.
Here is what we do –
- We’ll assemble the best bikes available for you and your team and set them up to match each individuals needs
- We’ll transport your team and the bikes to the trail best suited to your group
- We’ll coach those who would like additional skills to get the most out of their ride
- We’ll provide a naturalist to interpret your exploration of the natural environment providing a deeper connection with the outdoors yielding a more centered individual
- Our professional photographer will capture a lasting memory of your outing
From Google Reviews –
“Really fun team building ride with Dave and Blair from Ride Guides. About 10 of us from work did a team ride with Blair and Dave leading the way. We rode through the redwoods, down through bluffs with ocean views. Fun for all levels of riders, they provided us with really nice full suspension bike, helmets, water, etc. They took pictures and pulled together a nice picture album. After riding to the cliffs overlooking the ocean we even capped it off with a brewery stop. Absolutely perfect, highly recommend Ride Guides for a team or even a larger family outing.” Brent from Netflix
Contact us directly at email@example.com to begin your team’s adventure today!